After the successful petition on change.org that was followed by the passing of the Toxic chemicals prohibition and control law, Ceresav is now embarking on a national advocacy and sensitization campaign to promote awareness of Acid Attack Violence in Uganda and to push for a separate Acid attack Violence Control Bill.
Please join us in spreading the awareness until we attract the attention of our government to take Action.
Together we can end Violence.
Together we can Stop Acid Attack Violence in Uganda!
Different ways you can get involved
Like and share the awareness video
Host a sensitization workshop
Sponsor a Radio and TV spot on Acid violence awareness and sensitization
Sponsor a feature Talkshow on Radio and Television stations
Sponsor the National sensitization campaigns:
- $10,000 sponsors production and distribution of ICT materials in the different languages.
- $1,000 sponsors a sensitization workshop in different strategic institutions including Academic.
- $600 sponsors a one-minute sensitization TV spot.
- $500 sponsors a community Dialogue with elders and community leaders.
- $500 sponsors a Lobbying meeting with strategic stakeholders.